8 hrs 10 mins
A very easy hot sandwich to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the beef roast in the crockpot.
- 2Add water to the crockpot until the meat is almost covered.
- 3In a cereal bowl mix together the remaining ingredients. Pour into the crockpot.
- 4Cook the meat on high or low until cooked.
- 5When the meat is very tender, remove it from the crockpot and shred it with two forks.
- 6Serve the meat on buttered French-style rolls, with some of the broth in a small ramekin for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches With Soy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1081.5
- Calories from Fat 666
- Total Fat 74.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 243.5 mg
- Sodium 2354.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 66.9 g