Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very easy hot sandwich to make.
Make and share this Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches With Soy Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place the beef roast in the crockpot.
- Add water to the crockpot until the meat is almost covered.
- In a cereal bowl mix together the remaining ingredients. Pour into the crockpot.
- Cook the meat on high or low until cooked.
- When the meat is very tender, remove it from the crockpot and shred it with two forks.
- Serve the meat on buttered French-style rolls, with some of the broth in a small ramekin for dipping.