8 hrs 5 mins
I don't remember where I got this, but I do know I have changed it slightly. Everyone I've served it to has really enjoyed it. And it's amazingly easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chuck roast in crock pot.
- 2Mix together soy sauce, bouillon, bay leaf, pepper, rosemary, thyme& garlic.
- 3Pour on roast.
- 4Add enough water to just cover meat.
- 5Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- 6Remove meat from crock pot and shred into chunks.
- 7Fill crusty rolls with meat and serve with small bowls of broth for dipping.
- 8If desired, you can make this a day before.
- 9Remove the meat from the broth and refrigerate both separately.
- 10When cold, skim the fat from the broth and reheat meat and broth together in a large saucepan before shredding and making into sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.6 mg
- Sodium 1437.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 64.8 g