Layer everything in the crockpot, eight hours later - YUM!
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can kernel corn
- Put everything in crockpot in order listed.
- Do NOT rinse or drain beans.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Take chicken out and shred with two forks.
- Put chicken back in, stir, and eat.