Recipe by KelBel
Layer everything in the crockpot, eight hours later - YUM!
Top Review by Jackie_Food&Wine
Great, easy recipe! I actually didn't use a crock pot because I forgot to organize myself in the morning. So I used the same ingredients, just added some chicken stock and let it simmer on the stove top for about an hour. Still turned out great!
- 4 chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can kernel corn