Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this on the internet My friends and family loved it,one friend said it was the best she had ever had..
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes or 1 1⁄4 salsa
- 9 corn tortillas
- 3 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and Rotel together. Spray your crock pot with non-stick spray or use crock pot liner and lay 3 tortillas on the bottom. Then layer 1/3 of the chicken mixture and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat the layers two more times starting with tortillas and ending with cheese.Cook on low for 6 hours. Serve with chips or cornbread and a salad.
This made a very good dinner. It got rave reviews at my house. Thanks for a great recipe.