Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada
photo by cbw8915
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 (20 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Spray bottom of crock pot with Pam.
- Pour 1/2 can of enchilada sauce on bottom.
- Place a layer of tortillas on bottom.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix chicken and soup.
- Spread half chicken mix on top of tortillas.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortillas, enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Why I do declare! This Mexican dish was put t'gether in two shakes of a sheep's tail! It was so cheesy and sat down so purty on our plates! My young'uns raved about it, why you'da done thought they wuz at Taco Bell! I added 'bout twic't tha chicken 'called for cause Granny done got herself confused yes'tiddy and killed us two of our yard hens 'stead of one. I don't think it hurt things none, as ev'ry body near'bout licked their plates clean!
see 11 more reviews