Ww Chicken Enchiladas
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) can green chili salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup oil, for frying tortillas
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 cups reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix chicken, chilies and salsa in a small bowl.
- Mix the salt and cream in a large shallow dish.
- Heat the Oil in a frying pan over med-high heat.
- Fry the tortillas one at a time for a few seconds til they start to blister and turn soft.
- Immediately dip each one in the cream mixture.
- Put a large dollop of the chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll it up.
- Place in an ungreased baking pan; flap side down.
- Pour remaining cream over roll enchiladas; sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or till heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation