Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From A Year of Crockpot Recipes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 -6 chicken breast halves (or equivalent bird pieces)
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Put the 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the bottom of your crock and spread it around. (If you are using thighs or fattier cuts of meat, this step is optional).
- Put the chicken in the crock on top of the oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce and the ranch dressing.
- Pour sauce over the top of the chicken. Add the shredded cheese and the crumbled bacon to the crock, getting between the chicken pieces, if you can.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4. The cooking time will depend on how thick your chicken pieces are, and if they are fresh or frozen.
This was absolutely delicious!! I didn't have bacon but had some leftover ham that I crumbled up and used instead. It had a wonderful flavor, and we will definitely make it again! Thanks!