Roasted Red Potatoes With Bacon and Cheese
Kraft foods website
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dressing, bacon, and cheese in bowl. Add potatoes and toss.
- Spoon into greased 13x9 inch baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more