1/3 Photos of Crisscross Roasted Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
Makes a wonderful presentation on your dinner plates. Potatoes are crisscross cut, brushed with butter, sprinkled with spices and baked. An easy throw in the oven and forget it dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut each potato crosswise at 1/4" intervals to within 1/2" of the bottom of potato.
- 2Cut lengthwise (in the opposite direction) in the same manner, creating the crisscross pattern.
- 3Be sure not to cut all the way to the bottom.
- 4Place potatoes in ice water for 30 minutes.
- 5Dry potatoes and place in a baking pan.
- 6Brush with melted butter.
- 7Mix spices together and sprinkle on top of potatoes.
- 8Bake at 425°, turning and basting every 15 minutes for 45 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisscross Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 397.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g