Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 8 -10 medium red potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Cross cut the potatoes and place in a roasting pan.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl except for the green onions.
- Spoon the mixture over the potatoes making sure to fill in the slices.
- Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions.
- This goes excellent with Grilled Salmon with Dill Sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation