Honey Roasted Red Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 4 tablespoons onions, finely diced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet ( with sides ) covered with non-stick foil with cooking spray.
- Lay cut potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Combine the melated butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper and drizzle over potatoes. Toss lightly to coat.
- Bake for 35 to 50 minutes until tender. Stir halfway through cooking time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a small city in southwest Virginia. We have been here for 22 years and love being near the mountains. I have three kids that keep me busy 24/7. I love cooking for my husband, but am constantly battling the picky eating kids at mealtime. I originally joined when this site was called recipeZaar to put my recipes into meal menus to rotate on a regular basis. Hopefully, to take the brainwork out of food shopping, menu planning and preparation. The problem is that I have found so many new recipes I want to try here I am going to end up with 100 menus! I guess that isn't so bad, variety is a good thing.