Bea's Roasted Red Potatoes
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, washed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Toss to coat on all sides.
- Transfer to a large baking dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender inside and browned and crisp on the outside.
- Stir them every 15 minutes so potatoes cook evenly.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 11 more reviews