1/1 Photo of Crispy Shrimp Phyllo Cups #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This appetizer makes a statement with Sriracha sauce adding some kick to a healthy, pop-in-your-mouth appetizer! Your guests get a surprise crunch with baby carrots and red pepper in these morsels!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup baby carrots, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup red pepper, sweet, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shrimp, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, not fat free
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce, found in Asian aisle
- 2 (2 ounce) packages miniature phyllo cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add carrots, red pepper and shallot. Sauté for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine shrimp and 1Tbsp. of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning; toss to coat. Add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, chives, lemon juice and Sriracha sauce; mix until blended. Stir 1 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning and reserved carrot mixture; mix well.
- 4Place phyllo cups on a baking sheet. Carefully spoon a teaspoonful of shrimp mixture into each cup (do not overfill).
- 5If serving immediately, bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Drizzle with Sriracha or sprinkle with additional chives if desired.
- 6May be made up to 2 hours in advance, refrigerated and then baked.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Shrimp Phyllo Cups #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 235.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix