1.Combine yeast, honey, and warm water and let rest 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix together flour, oil, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add water mixture into flour mix and mix together. Knead dough for 5 minutes until smooth. Place under damp cloth and let rise for 1 hour. Heat a pizza stone in oven at 475 degrees.
3. Cook pork sausage over medium-high heat until done. Remove from stove and let drain on a paper towel.
4. Melt butter in a frying pan. Beat eggs, half & half, and Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, and chives together. Pour into butter coated pan and scramble.
5. Dice potato into 1/4 inch sized cubes. Coat with 1/8 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing and fry in vegetable oil for 3-5 minutes, or until a light golden brown. Season with salt.
6. Roll out dough into a 12" circle. Place on pizza peel. Spread remaining Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing in place of pizza sauce. Spread cooked sausage, scrambled eggs, and potatoes evenly over dough. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
7. Carefully slide prepared pizza off of the pizza peel onto the heated baking stone and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.