2. Mix together ingredients for your batter. Set aside.
3. Place Dry Mix #1 ingredients into bowl and mix together. In seperate bowl, mix together Dry Mix #2.
4. Dip pickles, one at a time, into Dry Mix #1. Shake off any excess flour. Dip pickles into Batter then immediately coat with Dry Mix #2.
5. Place prepared pickles onto wire rack and freeze for 20 minutes.
6. Preheat oil in pan to 375 degrees. Fry pickles in batches of 3 or 4 for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Repeat until done. Let cool several minutes before serving. Enjoy.