1/2 Photos of Crispy Potato Wedges
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Will Bowden's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large bowl; add cold water to cover and let stand 15 min minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 425.
- 3Spray a nonstick baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Drain potatoes in colander.
- 6Spread on a double layer of paper towels.
- 7Cover with a second layer of paper towels.
- 8Press down on the towels to dry potatoes.
- 9Transfer potatoes to a clean large bowl.
- 10Sprinkle with oil, pepper, and salt; toss gently to combine. Arrange seasoned potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- 11Bake potatoes for 20 minutes.
- 12Using a spatula, turn potatoes; sprinkle with garlic. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes, turning baking sheet after 10 minutes for even browning.
- 13Serve immediately with ketchup on the side. <NOTE: For a sweeter flavor, use sweet potatoes instead of the russet potatoes.
- 14Add 1/2 teaspoon of paprika when tossing potatoes with spices.
- 15Bake as previously directed.>.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 342.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 17.2 g