- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes (leftover)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper, for spice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix potatoes, garlic, parsley and egg in a bowl until well combined.
- Combine cornmeal and chili pepper on a plate or waxed paper.
- Form bite size, uniform balls of potato mix and roll in cornmeal mix to evenly coat.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 mins until hot and crispy.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice, or by themselves, or with supper!