Sauteed Asparagus W/ Bacon
photo by tzisa
- Ready In:
- Cut tough ends off asparagus.
- Bundle together 3-4 asparagus stalks & wrap, bottom to top, with a slice or two of bacon.
- Tuck loose bacon end between asparagus stalks to secure.
- Repeat with the rest of the asparagus.
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic & asparagus bundles to skillet.
- Saute 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until asparagus is tender & bacon is cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!