Sweet Potato Supreme
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- Boil clean potatoes in their skin and remove skin when cool-the boiling and cooling are the most time consuming steps, but are not labor intensive.
- Combine first 7 ingredients; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour batter into a greased 11 x 7 x 1 ½-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine 3 tablespoons butter and remaining ingredients, stirring with a fork; sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!