1/1 Photo of Crispy Baked Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
I thought this recipe was very simple and easy to make. My family really liked this chicken but, I thought the flavor was a bit bland for me so next time I double the seasonings. found this recipe on Changing Diabetes-Us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6oz each breasts 24 oz total)
- nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 cup long grain brown rice, cooked
- according to directions without salt or fat
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Crush crispy rice cereal in a bowl and add garlic.
- 2powder, onion powder, paprika, pepper, salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- 3Whisk egg and water in a shallow bowl and coat chicken breast with egg.
- 4mixture then coat chicken in crushed cereal mixture. Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 121.3 mg
- Sodium 350.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning