- 1 stalk leek
- 1 large carrot
- 1 medium potato
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup half and half milk
- 1 dash caraway seed, ground
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- slice or dice leek, carrot and onion powder and saute in a medium size pot until veggies start to turn brown.
- ad broth, finely diced potato and season with salt, pepper and caraway seed to taste.
- boil for 15-20 minutes on medium heat.
- puree everything until desired consistency (I like mine very finely pureed).
- ad half and half.
- cook for a couple more minutes on medium heat
- serve and sprinkle some ground caraway seed on soup.