Recipe by Kathy in Fla
I found this recipe on the Weight Watchers website. It is pretty tasty. 4 points for 1 cup serving.
Top Review by nannymelissa
We love this recipie. I have tweaked it a little. I add in some frozen crkinkle cut carrots, and use red potatoes with the skin on. I also add about 1/2 to 1 cup ranch dressing on top. We love it, its kind of like a chowder! Wonderful for winter evenings!
- 20 ounces potatoes, peeled and cubed
- dry ranch dressing mix, 1/2 package
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper