Grilled Drumsticks (Ww)
4 points for 2 drumsticks (1 serving) Recipe source: Weight Watchers Magazine (July 2008)
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 45mins
- 1 cup light beer
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed using a garlic press
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skinless
- In a bowl whisk together the beer, 3 tablespoons of the maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, rosemary, oregano, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Transfer mixture to a large baggie or marinating dish - add chicken. Turn to coat and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Spray grill rack with Pam and preheat grill to medium or prepare a medium fire in a charcoal grill.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill, covered and turning occasionally for 30-40 minutes.
- 10 minutes before chicken is done, brush the chicken with the remaining maple syrup (2 T), turning frequently until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with remaining salt (1/4 t).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION