This delicious, creamy potato soup is good for a hot dinner on a cold night. It was passed down to me from my father and now it's going to be passed straight to your dinner table! Whether for a dinner party with family and friends or a comfy night at come, this soup is the perfect thing to leave you wanting more.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel 5 large potatoes and slice thin.
- 2Slice 3 large onions (or 5 medium onions) into thin pieces.
- 3Add to a pot filled with approximately 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- 4Cook the sliced potatoes and onions until soft.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste (see suggestions above).
- 6Add 1 (14.5 oz.) can of vegetable broth.
- 7Add 2 cups of skim milk.
- 8Blend (preferably using a hand-held blender, but works fine with a normal blender).
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g