Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great salad dressing with a nice tangy flavor. The taste compliments lasagne, spaghetti, and other similar Italian dishes. Tonight I tried some leftover sauce on a salad of baby spinach and romaine with crumbled albacore tuna--it was fabulous. I at least double the recipe every time I make it because 1/3 cup just isn't enough. From Cuisine at Home.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Parmesan, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
YUM! This was really good. I added a pinch of sugar as some others suggested to cut the tartness. We loved it and plan to have it often. Thanks for a great recipe.
It was too tard for our taste so I added more mayonnaise. So next time I'll use less lemon juice. Thanks Sharlene :) Made for All you can cook buffet
This turned out really nice after letting it sit in the fridge for a day. I think it needs the time to allow the flavors to blend. Just like everyone else has stated this tasted like a quick caesar dressing. Next time I may lighten up on the lemon juice a bit.