Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found on Pinterest
Make and share this Creamy Mushroom and Cauliflower Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil along with the salt and pepper and arrange them in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the whites of the leeks and and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the mushrooms and the thyme and saute until the mushrooms are tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the greens of the leeks and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the wine and deglaze the pan.
- Add the broth and cauliflower, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Puree the soup until it reaches your desired consistency with a stick blender.
- Add the cream, return to a boil and remove from heat.