1 hr 10 mins
adopt a greyhound's Note:
Found on Pinterest
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil along with the salt and pepper and arrange them in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- 2Roast the cauliflower in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- 4Add the whites of the leeks and and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- 6Add the mushrooms and the thyme and saute until the mushrooms are tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- 7Add the greens of the leeks and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 8Add the wine and deglaze the pan.
- 9Add the broth and cauliflower, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Puree the soup until it reaches your desired consistency with a stick blender.
- 12Add the cream, return to a boil and remove from heat.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Mushroom and Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.0
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 615.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g