Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds delicious. It's from Kraft Foods.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) container Italian cheese, and herb cooking creme (Philadelphia)
- 1⁄4 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups hot cooked angel hair pasta
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix first 5 ingredients; shape into 16 meatballs, each about 2 inches in diameter. Place in 15x10x1 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 minute or until meatballs are done.
- Meanwhile, cook mushrooms in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 6 minute or until tender, stirring frequently. Add cooking creme, wine and milk; cook and stir 2-3 minute or until heated through.
- Add meatballs to skillet; sitr to evenly coat with sauce. Serve over pasta; top with parsley.
Very easy to make. The marsala was a little overpowering and the meatballs were underseasoned for my tastes. I think next time I would reduce the marsala a bit and add some garlic and salt to the meatballs.