Recipe by Nicole Brummett
A good hot dip for those cold months and holiday get-togethers, or just any time for something a little different.
Top Review by kerstc
My mother in law has been making this one for years. The only thing she does differntly is she adds a small bag of chopped pecans to it. Our family serves it as an appetizer throughout the holidays. It is so good it seems like you have to physically remind yourself how much you are eating to stop.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces dried beef, rinsed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon dried green chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- raw vegetables or raw cracker