1/3 Photos of Creamy Greek Salad
A delight for Feta cheese lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using food processor, blend the egg, garlic, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce, garlic, dry mustard, 2 Tbsp Feta, salt and pepper.
- 2With motor running, drizzle oil through the feed tube and process until mixture is thick. Set aside.
- 3Place lettuce in large salad bowl, add the tomato, cucumber, onion and olives.
- 4Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- 5Top with remaining cheese.
- 6I now use 1/3 cup Egg Beater or similar to replace the egg.
- 7Have extra Feta on hand. I always sprinkle more on my salad.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 382.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g