A really nice recipe for summer ingredients. Very healthy, very satisfying. And easy!
Make and share this Creamy Corned Zucchini and Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 zucchini (large)
- 2 cups corn (fresh, canned, or thawed from frozen)
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (I use homemade jalapeno-infused, gives the dish a little kick)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 ounces goat cheese (soft, or cream cheese could be substituted though goat is better)
- Clean and small dice zucchini, onion, and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add onion, cook until onions are clear but not browned.
- Add zucchini, pepper, corn, and spices, cook over medium high while stirring often, until desired tenderness.
- Add goat cheese, stir until the cheese it melted and evenly distributed.