Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really great cole slaw. Dressing is creamy, not too sweet and easily adapted to different tastes.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages coleslaw mix (found in produce section)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar, to taste
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place contents of the 2 packages of cole slaw mix in large mixing bowl (give yourself room to toss).
- In medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, grated onion, sugar, vinegar, dry mustard, celery salt, salt and pepper. Stir until combined and smooth.
- Pour over cabbage and toss well. Taste and adjust seasonings according to your own taste.
- Chill until time to serve.
This is a very tasty slaw. Liked the extra zip the mustard and onion gives this. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.