This pudding is very easy and delicious and I've made it many times. The best part is it's rich and creamy and tastes fattening, but it's LOWFAT!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift all dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix until combined.
- 2Place mixture in a medium saucepan.
- 3Stir in just enough milk to create a smooth paste. (I use a wire whisk).
- 4Gradually mix in remaining milk.
- 5Cook over medium heat and stir slowly and constantly until mixture thickens and starts to boil. Let it boil another 30 seconds or so, gently stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from the heat and gently stir in vanilla.
- 7Pour pudding into 3 or 4 dessert dishes and chill until set, about 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 126.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g