Creamy Eggnog Punch With Spiced Rum
This can be served with or without rum. No raw eggs. Fattening but it's the holidays.
- Ready In:
- 1 gallon eggnog ice cream or 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon eggnog
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- spiced rum (optional)
- cinnamon stick
- Scoop ice cream into a punch bowl.
- Pour eggnog over ice cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon; stir in whipped topping.
- To each glass add a shot of rum, then eggnog, one cinnamon stick, top with a couple of drops of grenadine and a cherry.
- Serve immediately.
- Stir, as needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation