Creamy Chicken With Vegetables
- In large pan boil onions for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Sauté the carrot, mushroom and celery in same pan in about 1 tablespoon butter; remove and set aside.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Remove and keep warm with vegetables.
- Add broth, wine and seasonings and simmer 5 minutes.
- Return chicken and vegetables and simmer an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Combine flour and cream until smooth; gradually add to pan and bring to a boil stirring until thickened.
- Discard bay leaf and serve with chive mashed potatoes.