Recipe by five.clarks
This is a family favorite. It is a bit rich, and has a few steps, but it is well worth it!
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 head broccoli (cut into bite size)
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese (cut up)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- spaghetti noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by frying bacon until crisp, then drain and crumble.
- Pan sauté chicken until done, then remove.
- Melt butter and olive oil together.
- Cook garlic in butter mixture until you can smell the garlic aroma.
- Put the chicken and bacon back to the pan, and add the heavy cream, milk, and broccoli.
- Heat until broccoli is cooked through.
- Add the cream cheese, stir until incorporated.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off the heat, and add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Top with 2 tablespoons Parmesan.