Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup long-grain rice
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry .
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and brown on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onions and red pepper to skillet; continue cooking over medium heat until veggies are just tender. Stir in condensed soup, milk, rice, carrot, marjoram and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in peas.
- Spray 2 quart rectangular baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon rice mixture into dish. Arrange browned chicken over rice. Lightly sprikle with salt and pepper to taste. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake about 50 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, and rice is tender.