Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this new type of sandwich, instead of a P,B,& J sandwich for a change.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packagesthinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices white bread
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, and ranch dressing.
- Stir in the beef and cheese.
- Spread about 1/3 cup on six slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaning bread.
A big hit for my teen's school lunches! I omitted the lettuce, added a container of chive cream cheese, and used pastrami instead. I froze enough sandwiches for the entire week. Definitely will repeat next week.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I made the recipe as directed other then I forgot to add the ranch dressing. I had it on the counter but didn't realize I hadn't added it until I already made my sandwich. It was tasty even with out it. This was something different for lunch.