P B & J Stacks ( Peanut Butter and Jelly)
Adapted from Betty Crocker. This kid-pleasing combo is sure to become a pancake favorite!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fruit jam, jelly or 1 cup preserves
- 1 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 1 1/2 cups almond milk or 1 1/2 cups soymilk
- 2 eggs or 2 egg substitute
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat jam and syrup over medium heat, stirring occasionally until warm.
- Grease griddle with cooking spray.
- Heat greased griddle or skillet over medium-high heat (375 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 3/4 cup peanut butter, milk and eggs with a wire whisk or fork until blended.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden.
- Serve stacks of pancakes with additional peanut butter or bananas and syrup.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I really wanted to love this recipe! There is nothing wrong with it, by any means, it's simply designed for bigger peanut butter lovers than my family. ;) It was super easy to put together but the pancakes were a little too heavy on the PB flavor for us. However, we really enjoyed the jam (I used boysenberry) and maple syrup combination, so I think we'll be making that again with our favorite pancakes. :) Thanks for sharing your version, Mindelicious! Made & enjoyed for the Let's P-A-R-T-Y event.