Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Chip Sandwich
photo by Mrs Goodall
- Ready In:
- 2 slices bread
- peanut butter
- jelly, your favorite flavor
- chips, your favorite kind
- Spread one piece of bread with peanut butter.
- Top the peanut butter with a layer of chips.
- Spread the other piece of bread with jelly.
- Put the two pieces together, press down until you hear the "crunch", and enjoy!
- (This is also good with a PB & Marshmallow Fluff sandwich.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I just came across this and I don't need to try it because I have done this since I was a kid. And still do if I eat at PB & J sandwich and have chips to go with it. Into the sandwich they go. They make it nice and crunchy. I am so glad that you posted this simple sandwich. I wish more kids would try it. Yummy! Thank you, princesskim.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 32 years old and live in quaint little Carlisle, PA. Currently I am working as an Administrative Assistant for an insurance company. I hope to someday make a career out of my love for food and cooking! Besides cooking, I really enjoy music, theater, and sports. My favorite teams are the Yankees, Buffalo Bills, and Notre Dame. I spend rainy days watching the Food Network. Currently my favorite Broadway show is Wicked...just for the music alone! I saw it in Chicago on a Broadway tour and it was so amazing! The special effects blew me away. My favorite movie is Gone With The Wind- a true classic!