Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the recipe I use for bean dip. I serve it with tortilla chips.
Make and share this Creamy Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 can refried beans
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash sugar
- 1 cup cheese, divided (I use taco cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Now add half of the cheese and mix.
- Pour into dish or pie plate.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
This was very tasty. I actually doubled some of the spices and the cream cheese, because it was a little bland at first. But the combination of spices was delicious. Thanks for a great recipe!
This dip is very good. I made it for myself over the weekend and my son stopped by and had some. We both loved it. I loved the creamy texture. Thanks for the recipe.
Crystal, I came looking for a good dip to go on tortilla chips,This was the one I picked,It is so good,it has a wonderful southwestern taste,is creamy and very dippable (is that a word? No?) Ha Anyway it was great,Thanks so much. Darlene Summers