- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine or 1⁄4 cup broth
- 2 (10 ounce) packageseach frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mexican-style monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze spinach in a colander, pressing down firmly with hands or back of spoon, to remove excess liquid.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add wine; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until liquid is reduced by half, 1-3 minutes. Stir in spinach, sauce, nutmeg, and pepper; cook until hot, about 5 minutes. Stir in cheese; cook until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.