Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Creamy and gluten free! Cornstarch rocks!
- 1 (15 ounce) cangreen sweet peas, reserve 1 cup liquid
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Blend in salt,pepper.
- Cook over low heat,stirring until mixture is smooth and bubby.
- Remove from heat and add saved liquid, mixing in cornstarch.
- Heat to boiling stirring constantly, lower heat and add peas.
- Stir and heat though.