1/1 Photo of Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
1 hr 3 mins
Taken from Grandma's Kitchen, posted for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease the bottom and sides of an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- 2Chop onion.
- 3Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high head until melted.
- 4Stir in onion.
- 5Saute until tender.
- 6Combine onion, chicken, soup, sour cream, milk, and pimiento in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 7Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes; remove from oven.
- 9Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 cup of the Cheddar.
- 10Arrange biscuits in a single layer over top; sprinkle with remaining Cheddar.
- 11Bake until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Chicken and Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.7
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 1100.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 35.1 g