Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and Delicious!! I'm not allowed to a party without it!
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml milk
- 226.79 g cream cheese (softened)
- instant vanilla pudding (2 small packages)
- 226.79 g Cool Whip
- 118.29 ml chocolate syrup (like for on ice cream) or 118.29 ml hot fudge
- Boil the water and butter -- slowly add the flour until it forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until mixed well.
- Spread across bottom of a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with PAM.
- Bake for 25 - 35 mins (it should automatically form up the sides like a boat).
- Let cool.
- Beat together milk and puddings.
- Mix in cream cheese.
- Top with cool whip and decorate with chocolate sauce.
I made this for a pot luck at my sons school over the winter. I substituted sugar free pudding, and sugar free Cool Whip and sugar free Hot fudge drizzled over the top. Yummy!
A resounding success! This is so much easier than making individual cream puffs and I think it tastes even better. I kept it low calorie by using skim milk, no sugar instant vanilla pudding and not using the full 1/2 cup of hot fudge syrup. Those substuitions, I believe, made it diabetic friendly. It is a great make ahead dessert also.
This is amazingly good! I haven't made cream puffs in years and years! This is just too good! Thank you so much for sharing! It's going into my tried and true book! It's a keeper!