- 1 tablespoon Butter Buds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 10 ounces frozen baby peas
- 1 cup lite evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In large nonstick saucepan over high heat, combine butter buds, seasonings, chicken broth and baby peas.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes or until baby peas are tender; stir occasionally.
- Do not drain.
- In blender, combine milk and flour.
- Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Stir milk mixture slowly into soup mixture. Stirring constantly over medium heat, bring soup to boil for 1 minute. Serve hot. Makes 3 servings.