Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
presented by Queen Anne's on 7th Street Bed & Breakfast
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices cinnamon-swirl bread
- sweet cream
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread 1 Tbsp cream cheese on six slices of bread; top with remaining slices to make six sandwiches.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture.
- Cook in a lightly greased skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with colorful fruits and pour over lightly whipped sweet cream so that the cream flows over the toast.
This was very good. We topped ours with raspberries. My husband also put Cool Whip on top of his. Makes for a special breakfast treat. Very good and easy to prepare. Thanks Maiameow