- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices cinnamon-swirl bread
- sweet cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread 1 Tbsp cream cheese on six slices of bread; top with remaining slices to make six sandwiches.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture.
- Cook in a lightly greased skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with colorful fruits and pour over lightly whipped sweet cream so that the cream flows over the toast.