Recipe by yogabead
Not sure where my sister got this recipe from only that it's really good.
Top Review by Camaro Chic
YUM! These are the best- and the easiest. I have done many variations with this recipe. Most recently I added about 1 cup chocolate chips to the cream cheese mixture and used 1/2 brown sugar and 1/2 white sugar on the top. No cinnamon. My sons 16 yr. old girlfriend offered me $5 for the recipe..... She will get a free copy :-)
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 package crescent rolls and pat on bottom of pan.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and 1 C sugar until light and fluffy.
- Spread over crescent rolls Unroll 2nd package of crescent rolls and put on top of cream cheese mixture Mix topping together (cinnamon, 3/4 C sugar, and melted butter) and sprinkle on top of 2nd package of crescent rolls Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Store in fridge.