Sherri's Jalapeno Cheese Squares
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of pan with chopped jalapenos.
- Cover jalapenos with grated cheese.
- Beat eggs and pour over cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let set 15 minutes.
- Cut into 2" squares and serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So simple to put together and very tasty! I used 2 4 oz. cans of diced jalapenos (drained well), 1 1/2 cups Mexican Style shredded cheese, 3/4 lb chorizo and a 16 oz. carton of Eggbeaters. I had to let it bake longer since I still used an 8x8 pan but the end result was great. I will be making this again, using real eggs, because it's a fast and easy breakfast! Thanks for sharing, Mrs.Jack! **Made for Fall PAC 2008**