Feta Cheese Squares
photo by Tuck Burnette
- Ready In:
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- four packages of feta cheese crumbles with garlic and herbs (4 ounces each)
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Stir together dry ingredients. Add milk and melted butter, stir in remaining ingredients until lightly combined.
- Put into a shortening-greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake moderately, at 350, for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool 10 minutes, cut into small squares, serve at once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!