Recipe by David GM
Curd or Cream Cheese and Banana (Variation No 2): This is one you really need to have as soon as you make it as the banana goes brown with keeping. Some of the 'variations on a theme' sandwiches are based '60 sandwich ideas' found on vegan-cookbook website, the others are combinations that I have found to be successful myself. I use dairy products, but there are vegan substitutes available if you prefer.
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon low fat fromage frais (or 2 tbsp curd cheese, if preferred)
- 1 snack size banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds (you will need to loosen the cheese with a little milk)
- 2 teaspoons sultanas or 2 teaspoons raisins